We unapologetically telegraphed our demise to one another and did it with a smile and a chalkboard.
Capitalism is over. The experiment is done. It failed. It not only failed for the masses it was supposed to fail for, but it is now failing for an ever-growing number of the few it was supposed to benefit.
But we can’t say we didn’t see it coming. Or that we didn’t document it.
When it’s all over we’ll be able to dig into the archives and see white people have been unironically advertising the end of everything to one another by taking photos wearing our best polos, flannels, boots and H&M dresses in front of deteriorating landmarks.
These photos may end up on some letterpress postcard STD (<-save the date) to throw on the fridge, but their real purpose is to chronicle how rapidly crumbling are the places where white people used to work*.
We unapologetically telegraphed the end to one another and did it with a smile and a chalkboard.
We’re at the point of no return. We’re fucking up everything so fucking bad that there’s not only not going to be anything left for anyone else—but there’s not going to be anything left for white people (<-our biggest mistake/see second-to-last paragraph).
*Note: people in these photos don’t work. They:
- Inherited their money
- Are in marketing
- Call themselves entrepreneurs which means they know how to Gchat
Also note: The assumptive progeny of these couples will have value of equal to or less than those pictured because there will be that much less to do besides selling their parents’ engagement backdrop as scrap to China.
The backdrops being:
- Abandoned warehouses where white people used to make stuff
- Decaying barns where white people used to store the stuff they harvested
- Broken tractors white people used to use to harvest stuff
- Abandoned train tracks (sometimes with a fucking banjo and a couch) where white people used to transport the stuff they harvested
- A fallow field where white people used to plant and grow stuff
- Vaguely Dystopian landscapes or abandoned grain elevators where white people used to have jobs and one guy with a hard hat still wishes he did
- There’s none of decommissioned server farms, abandoned Redboxes, gutted vape shops or collapsed cubicle walls—but those can’t be far behind.
…About 300 white families (the same who currently fund our elections) are making sure they control everything for everyone—including all the other white people. Which isn’t good. White people used to only oppress others. Now they’ve turned on their own.
And cannibalizing is the sure sign you’ve run yourself out of business.
Put that on your fucking chalkboard.